Since 1938, Dania Connect’s ever-growing fleet of trucks and trailers has connected Danish container terminals with origins and final destinations for overseas cargo.
Today, every container is handled and moved with precision – and with proven responsibility with regards to the climate, the environment, safety and working conditions.
For a quarter of a century, light blue blood has coursed through our company’s veins. A life force that continues to define our mind-set and actions.
At Dania Connect, all roads are therefore paved with due diligence – and a modern mind-set.
The owners of Dania Connect
The company's CEO Frank Hjortekær-Jensen (photo) owns 60% of Dania Connect A/S, while the remaining 40% is owned by the Danish private equity fund Blue Equity. In 2012, Frank took over the ownership of Dania Connect A/S (then Dania Trucking A/S) from A.P. Møller – Mærsk Gruppen in a management buyout, while Blue Equity bought into the company in 2022.
The CEO has extensive experience from the transport industry, and the management training he received during his time under the light blue seven-pointed Maersk star still shines through in several aspects of operations. Not least when it comes to qualities such as due diligence, forethought and our business ethics.
Facts about Dania Connect
A long history. Short